These modules are highly efficient and fabricated using optimum quality raw material. The ADXL335is a small, thin, low power, complete 3-axis accelero meter with signal conditioned voltage outputs. The product measures acceleration with a minimum full-scale range of ±3 g. It can measure the static acceleration of gravity in-tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion, shock, or vibration.
- 3-Axis sensing capability
- Small, low profile package of ic used
- The sensor has a full sensing range of +/-3g.
- Extremely low noise and power consumption (only 350 ?a)
- On-board regulation provided (in range 1. 8 v to 3. 6 v dc)
- 10,000 g shock survival
- Excellent temperature stability
- Board comes fully assembled and tested with external componentsinstalled. This includes 0. 1uf Capacitors which sets the bandwidth of eachaxis to be 50hz.
- VCC: 5 v dc
- Size: 2. 8×2. 4 cm