ACS712 30A Current Sensor
The device consists of a precise, low-offset, linear Hall circuit with a copper conduction path located near the surface of the die. Applied current flowing through this copper conduction path generates a magnetic field which the Hall IC converts into a proportional voltage.
- The current sensor chips: ACS712 ELC-30B;
- Pin 5V power supply, on-board power indicator;
- The module can be measured plus or minus 30 amps, corresponding to the analog output of 185 mV / A;
- There is no the detection current through, the output voltage is VCC /2;
- PCB board size: 31 (mm) x 13 (mm);